Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hi There Long Time No Blog~!

Well, it's been a while, once again ~ but I'm still trudging along with this blog
I've been making soap like crazy for the store opening~ along with bath bombs and lollypaloosas~scrubs and candles.

I'm getting ready to go to the HSMG~ the Handcrafted Soapmakes Guild Meeting in Palm Springs, CA next week. This should be interesting~ I DO NOT FLY WELL~ So I must really want to go bad. I have a flight buddy~ well, at least for half way~!
I'm hoping to get ideas for my gathering for next year~ and keep up with the newest trends and info in our biz~

Spring has sprung here in the sunny lovely South. You can try but it's hard to find anything as lovely as GA in Spring time~ guess I'm biased since I've lived here my entire life but it does lift my spirits and gives me inspiration for my colors and scents for my products.

The girls are starting their Competition Cheerleading again at school~ so life is back to normal, run, run, run. Teaching the baby girl to drive~ eek~! Look out world here she comes~

Seems like there is never a dull moment in the Anderson Household. Which is a Goot Thing~! Life is meant to be lived but mostly enjoyed~!

No comments: