Friday, November 28, 2008

Been reading and learning about blogging~! This is kinda fun after all~~~

Today was black friday, I took the girls to the mall just to goof around. We purchased a little mineral makeup, so now I have the bug I may have to try my hand at these. They're made with Mica. Loads of fun! We did finally manage to purchase a dress for Tiffany, my granddaughter to go to the nutcracker in December. I'm still looking however for mine~Naturally we bought shoes, lots of shoes. Now I'm on the web playing around with this blogging thing and doing research for my website. www.sinfullysweetsoap.com Will be updating products tomorrow, getting pics done, and sneaking away to get a hair cut, then back to the mall to purchase a hot little coat I saw and tried on today~ OMGoodness, to die for~ Hope it's still on sale tomorrow~ Now I have to check out how to upload pics to this thing~ how cool is this?

Later ya'll~

No comments: