Saturday, November 1, 2008

Slow but Sure~ Womens Conference

Ok Looks like I haven't posted in quite a while~ obviously as usual been busy~!


I did go to a Women's Conference today~ met lots of wonderful smart women~ Got me really revved up to finish my site, take a website class and start my OWN networking for my little biz~! Checked into labeling companies, advertising, marketing etc, etc. Pretty cool~Picked up some wonderful reading material by Tory Johnson and Robyn Freedman Spizman~ and a lovely CD from Tracey Tarrant and Jo Ann Hines~! Since it's hunting season I have a few spare hours in my day to relax and read~ Can't wait to get started on both of these materials, then speak with Jo Ann about packaging for my materials~ Looks like it's gonna be a fun year for my little project~! Oh forgot to mention~ I purchased a t-shirt for MacKenzie, my granddaughter~ 37.00~ wth was I thinking~ but it is cute~ It's called Stinky Kid Jen~ how apropos!~ ok heading out to pu the girls from a sweet 16 party~!


Later~!


No comments: