Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chic Shopper Chick

Morning Everyone
Told you I was back to work~ burns and all~!
Saw a new blog / Contest today~ so I entered~ pretty cool~
www.chicshopperchick.com
http://www.chicshopperchick.com/2008/12/cactus-ivy-custom-designed-beauty-products.html

ok lets see if this link works this time~!

This is a contest to design a cool new Valentines Day product with Lisa of Catcus and Ivy~ Since I already sub to her blog, it sounded like fun~ couldn't wait to sign up~ already have ideas in the works~! (just in case I win)

On another note~ I'm off working on the biz plan today while sitting at the Dr's office with one of the youngins, then off to purchase the other band for my lovely wedding set from dh~ I'll have to throw up a pic when it's completed~

I can hadly wait to launch~! I'm soooooooooooo excited~ can ya tell?????

Hey, and don't forget to visit the http://www.gaspringflinggathering.com/ site

Visit the site,get the info and c'mon to ATL and join us in April 09~ One of the best new Soap and Candle Gatherings around~ New 09 Date and Location posted this week~! Soon as chicky, chicky baby gets back from Vacation and signs contract~!!!!!

Later ya'll~~~

2 comments:

Regina said...

Can't wait on the news about the ATL Soap meeting! Nice Blog Sindy!

sssoap said...

Thanks Regina~ It's a work in progress~ !