Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 08

Well after a simply AMAZING Christmas it's back to work~
DH gave me a lovely diamond ring as a gift this year~ A wedding ring~ we only had bands since we first got married~ I thought he'd put the $$ back into our biz so this was an extra special gift.

I had a small candle accident, burned myself pretty well, so taking a few days off ~ ok a week or more~ lol~ Getting the small things crossed off my list to open my biz. Insurance taken care of, soaps renamed, a theme settled on, a slogan, business plan set in motion, now off to look for a logo designer and FINISH that silly website, then get busy selling~! Should be a fun year for me~

In the meantime I'm also working on my annual Soap Gathering~ Ga Spring Fling Gathering 09~ www.gaspringflinggathering.com Looks to be even better this year~ Life is goooooooooood~

1 comment:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Hey Sindy,
I went to your website to place an order and found you here and on Twitter. Imagine that. I just love your salt bar from the swap.